Wednesday 10 April 2013

March GlossyBox


Good afternoon Sugaplums!

How are you all? I hope had a lovely Easter etc - I know I did! :)

I know I've been a little MIA - bad blogger!
What's been going on with me? Well, I turned 26 on the 14th March and my boyfriend followed suit on the 17th! Haha. We had lovely birthdays, especially as I took him to Beaulieu (in the New Forest) for the weekend. We had such a lovely time, it was nice for us to spend some alone time together!

Onto the March GlossyBox...




Jelly Pong Pong
Lip Blush Moisturising Lip Stain
I've liked some of their previous products but this I didn't. It went on nicely but felt a bit...odd after? Haha. Can't quite describe it. Plus I really didn't like the colour on me.
Full size: £12 for 2.5g

Elizabeth Arden
Eight Hour Cream
I haven't tried this yet but I'm very excited to as I've heard such good things about it!
Full size: £25 for 50ml

Nails Inc
Nail Varnish in St James's
I haven't tried this but I'm loving the colour and I've used a few of their polishes before so I'm sure this wont disappoint.
Full size: £11 for 10ml

Couture
La La Eau de Parfum Spray
I actually quite liked the smell of this which I didn't think I would! Haha. Haven't worn it out yet though so we'll see if I truly like it!
Full size: £35 for 30ml, £47 for 50ml, £63 for 100ml

TRESemme
Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray
I've only tired this once as I'd use it as a travel hairspray - great size huh? I liked it and would definitely put it up there with my Vo5 one!
Full size: £4.69 for 500ml


What did you receive in yours? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment