Monday 11 February 2013

February GlossyBox

Happy Monday chicas!

Is it really Monday already?! I feel like we skipped the weekend! Oh well.

Onto the job at hand. I received my February GlossyBox on Saturday which was a pleasant surprise! I didn't expect it to come so early. I'm quite excited to try out my items! :)







This months GlossyBox is a Valentines Edition. I like the sound of that! I thought the box was adorable and the wrapping was lovely. Oh and a heart lolly? Don't mind if I do!

Micabella Cosmetics
Mineral Blush Powder in Siera Suede
I've never heard of this brand before. I don't really like these tiny pots for blushers/bronzers as I find them so fiddly. I tested this on my hand, as you can see. I really liked how it came out, it has a really nice pigmentation and the colour is lovely.
Full size: £34.95 for 9g

MeMeMe Cosmetics
Beat the Blues
I've never used anything from MeMeMe before though I've wanted to. I'd say this is a dupe for Benefit's High Beam which I have at home but I haven't used for a long while. I'll have to try this out properly and let you know what I think. I thought it had a nice texture and pigmentation.
Full size: £5.50 for 12ml

Helen E Cosmetics
Moisturising Lipstick in Marshmallow
I've never heard of this brand either. I'm not too keen on the packaging but the lipstick itself is stunning. I'll have to give this a test run. It was lovely to try out on my hand though. Haha. It's a lovely pink colour though I'm not too sure if it'll be too frosty for my liking but I'll try it out properly tomorrow and give my verdict.
Full size: £8 for 3.5g

Docteur Renaud
Raspberry Soft Cream
Ok, I haven't heard of this brand either! I haven't heard of a lot, have I?! Haha. This smells lovely so I look forward to using it. I may try it out as a night moisturiser.
Full size: £25 for 50ml

Narciso Rodriguez
For her l'eau
I quite like his perfumes from the samples I've tried. I haven't bought one yet so maybe this could be the one? Haha. It seems pleasant enough but I haven't worn it yet so can't comment completely.
Full size: £23 for 30ml, £46 for 50ml and £66 for 100ml


Do you subscribe to GlossyBox? What do you think? Or do you subscribe to another beauty box?




No comments:

Post a Comment