Friday 1 February 2013

Shellac


Hola Chicas,

Let me give you a little history of my nails.
I've always had crap nails, breaking at every opportunity. I loved painting my nails but couldn't stand it when they chipped. Maybe that's a bit of OCD or me being a perfectionist? Haha.
I then started getting acrylics done when I was about 18-19 but stopped when I moved to Kent (I'm a Surrey gal, born and bred). I then starting getting them again, solidly from the age of 21 up until October 2012 (Roughly). The lady that comes to do my nails, started doing Shellac and I thought I'd give it a go.

She uses CND Shellac. She charges £20 a time and I roughly have it done every two weeks.
I really like it! My nails feel pretty strong with it. It doesn't chip and is as shiny on the last day as it is on the first.

Here are my nails from the last few months:











No comments:

Post a Comment